[Koha-devel] about bugs in rel_2_2

Antoine Farnault antoine at koha-fr.org
Wed Sep 6 17:14:44 CEST 2006

hi all,
I'm currently working to fix some bugs ordered by severity.
Here are some comments/sum up on bug lists :

-1- On blockers

  * on bug #1159(blo) it's probably a problem of perl version on *BSD. (see
comment into bugzilla)
  * on bug #1128(blo) the problem seems to be solved on default template but
not on npl template. So i have reassigned the bug to Joshua.
  * bug #1146(blo) may be closed according to paul comment.
  * bugs #1065(blo), #1117(blo), #1118(blo) are quite the same problem. We
have differents solutions to fix theses problems according to comments in
bugzilla. So first we can delete this feature in rel_2_2. We can also replace
this piece of code by SAN code (present on rel_3_0) or at last, we can
correct it (rewrite it). The third solution seems too hard/long. So we have
to discuss about this...

-2- On criticals

  * on bug #1089 : should be not fix in rel_2_2. koha 2.2.x don't work with
mysql 5.
  * on bug #1160 : i work on it ;)

Any comments ?