[Koha-devel] about bugs in rel_2_2

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Mon Sep 11 22:24:43 CEST 2006

On Mon, Sep 11, 2006 at 10:17:01PM +0200, Wojciech Zatorski said:
> Hello MJ,
>
> Monday, September 11, 2006, 8:35:45 PM, you wrote:
>
> MR> Antoine Farnault wrote:
> >>   * on bug #1089 : should be not fix in rel_2_2. koha 2.2.x don't work with
> >> mysql 5.
>
> MR> Which is correct on this one?  Koha's syntax or the MySQL 5 one?
> MR> If Koha's SQL is wrong, the problem should be noted in the release
> MR> notes for 2.2.x, at least.
>
> KOHA SQL is wrong. i have noticed fix for this long times ago...

Yes,

It is an easy fix, adding some ` to the sql install file, and adding
some () in the sql in the modules.

There was a patch to the list about it from Dana Huff a little while
ago, perhaps we should just do that in rel_2_2, then it will work with
mysql 5?

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz