SPAM- [Koha-devel] Simple Cataloging Help

Michael Hafen mdhafen at x.washk12.org
Tue Sep 19 20:56:59 CEST 2006

MARC Framework would be the way I would go about it.  The first question
you need to ask is, "Do you want this view to be the default, or only
for a certain category of record?"  If this is to be the default then
just modify the default framework, and any framework you have already
copied from the default.  Other wise change/create the framework to
match the item type associated with this view.

After that it's possible to have only those seven tags with certain
subfields visible and on the same tab.

Like I said that is the way I would go, maybe someone else has a
different idea.