[Koha-devel] code cleaning of circulation

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Apr 23 18:44:35 CEST 2007

Paul POULAIN a écrit :
>> I've continued to work on Circulation cleaning.
> still to do :
>> - fix branchtransfer for reserved items
>> - reintroduce fixaccountforlostandreturned as requested by rosalie

DONE

>> - remove getnextacctno, and replace it by an auto_increment field (the
>> code is dirty & dangerous)

WON'T DO : the Accounts management should be cleaned & I'm not friendly
enough with the tables that I don't want to start that.
someone (chris w should investigate that better than I could.

>> - AddReturn returns useless informations

WON'T DO : no, AddReturn don't return anything useless. Even if I agree
it returns probably too many things, it works & is efficient, so I won't
change.

>> - Rename Reserves2.pm to Reserves.pm

DONE

>> - change some sub name & checking for some subs
>> being 2 for the same goal

DONE

>> - change some script names (waitingreservestransfers.pl,
>> currenttransferst.pl, branchreserves.pl) to something more readable.

DONE : renamed to transferstodo / transferstoreceive / pendingreserves /
waitingreserves

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants en logiciels libres et bibliothéconomie