[Koha-devel] systempreferences (partial) cleaning

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Aug 9 16:12:45 CEST 2007

Hello world,

I have reviewed all the systemprefs, and the following ones seems now
useless :
- acquisitions
- printcirculationslips
- ReadingHistory
- checkdigit : not used anymore. we can clean Input.pm sub checkdigit
(unless chris & HLTers want to reintroduce it)
- memberofinstitution : SANOP = this systempref seems unconsistent.
Could you explain what it is done for ?
- patronimages
- opacheader
-disable_dictionnary
- the 2 ldap* ones

I have changed nothing on git, just to let you know. I have updated the
french version of the systempreferences (misc/sql-datas/fr/mandatory/),
but not the english ones

Reviewing them I see some systemprefs that are unknown to me :
intranetuserjs, IntranetmainUserblock, item-level_itypes, kohaspsuggest,
OpacMainUserBlock, opacuserjs, SpecifyDueDate

(seems some of them are used, but would be nice to have all of the
usefull ones in updatedatabase : LibLimers, the ball is your's ;-) )

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants en logiciels libres et bibliothéconomie (http://www.koha-fr.org)