[Koha-devel] Database structure, some cleaning

Waylon Robertson wrobertson1981 at yahoo.co.nz
Fri Aug 10 06:36:29 CEST 2007

http://katipo.co.nz/gallery/koha2-4/search_ideas_1, right hand search column shows how these tables were to be used... and i did implement usage of these tables, showed Rachel a working version of this idea. Thought i committed it all.... guess not. Found the work though.
as i recall, categorytable was a table of 'adult, child' and mediatype like 'cd, dvd, book, pamplet, newspaper', and subcategory like 'fiction, nonfiction, so on.
My code included the search within option. should i recheck my work and commit? (to 2.9)?

Waylon

categorytable :
==========
this table is filled by admin/itemtypecategory.pl script, commited by
genjimoto on 2005-05-02, but we do nothing with this table.
So I propose we remove the table and the script.

mediatype :
This table is filled by admin/mediatype.pl script, commited by genjimoto
on 2005-05-02, but we do nothing with this table.
So I propose we remove the table and the script.

subcategorytable :
this table is filled by admin/itemtypesubcategory.pl script, commited by