[Koha-devel] how to contribute to Koha

samuel desseaux sam1975 at free.fr
Sun Aug 19 10:16:12 CEST 2007

Hello!

I'm newbie on this list and i would like to contribute to the
development of Koha. My name is Samuel (you can say "sam",if you want).
I'm 32 years old and i live in North of France. I work in a library and
i am in charge of everything concerning computers,IT. At work, i use
Horizon of Dynix  but i hope that one day, i could use a free software
like Koha.

So, i'd like to know how i could contrubute. I can coding,
debugging,translating,writing documentations ( i don't know in which
field there's a lack of contributors).

Bye

sam