[Koha-devel] Time estimate for the translation of koha

Roger Horne roger at hrothgar.co.uk
Mon Aug 20 14:36:38 CEST 2007

On Monday 20 August 2007 12:35, Joshua M. Ferraro wrote:

> We're pretty close to a release of 3.0, though in the next month or so
> there will be at least some changes to the HTML markup which will affect
> translation. The 3.0 markup represents a fairly drastic change from the
> 2.2 series so I'm afraid that translations of 2.2.x won't be that useful.

Does this change include the standard messages that appear on the pages? A
number of the v2 ones certainly need altering. :-)

I particularly like the one

<li>Select a file to import into the reservoir. It will be parsed, and for
each ISBN found, a new baby will be created in the reservoir.</li>

I have a vision of bullrushes.

/usr/local/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/default/en/acqui.simple/marcimport.tmpl

r.
--
Roger Horne
roger at hrothgar.co.uk