[Koha-devel] Re: RFC - installer changes

Galen Charlton galen.charlton at liblime.com
Thu Dec 13 02:16:51 CET 2007

Hi,

On 12/12/07, Bradley Peters <koha at moberley.com> wrote:
> On 12/12/07, Galen Charlton <galen.charlton at liblime.com> wrote:
> > SHOW GRANT FOR 'kohaadmin'@'localhost';
>
> Apparently kohaadmin is only granted SELECT. I guess I did something
> wrong when I created that database.
>
> Here is the reponse copied from the mysql shell (I just deleted the
> long "--" lines).

[snipped]

OK, I see the problem now -- install.pl parses the output of 'SHOW
GRANTS', but needs to be a little smarter about it.  It was
misinterpreting the 'ALL PRIVILEGES' grant on the other database as if
it applied to the koha database.  I'll work on a patch.

In the meantime, if you fix the privileges and drop any objects that
install.pl managed to create, you should be able to resume testing
from the web installer.

Regards,

Galen
--