[Koha-devel] Error message from bulkmarcimport.pl

Bradley Peters koha at moberley.com
Thu Dec 13 05:08:04 CET 2007

Hello,

I was poking around the installation of koha that I made using the
tarball linked earlier by Galen Charlton. Once I got the install done
and entered some settings I tried to use the bulkmarcimport.pl
command. Which failed with the following message:

Undefined subroutine &main::GetMarcFromKohaField called at
./bulkmarcimport.pl line 219.

I haven't figured out how to setup the Zebra index yet because the
examples I've looked at so far all refer to there being records, but I
don't have any yet. I was hoping that maybe running this command would
give me some useful hints.

Regards,
Bradley Peters