[Koha-devel] Error message from bulkmarcimport.pl

Bradley Peters koha at moberley.com
Thu Dec 13 06:53:51 CET 2007

On 12/12/07, Mason James <mason.james at liblime.com> wrote:
> have you got your KOHA_CONF var set ok?
> and your PERL5LIB set var set too?

Okay, I didn't set the PERL5LIB variable. I was using some
instructions I found on the Wiki that only mentioned KOHA_CONF.

I've been trying to read the included documentation, but there seem to
be some different systems being described. The ./koha/doc/info/HINTS
file refers to an include field in the "koha.conf" which I thought was
handling location of the Perl lib.

Is this KOHA_CONF supposed to point at the koha-conf.xml file? I will
have to try that again, because that is what I did originally but I
got a lot of messages that looked like errors. I went looking for more
information and found the files in the ./koha/doc/info folder. (All my
files are in one tree because I used the single method of the
installer.)

Thanks, I will keep poking around.

Regards,
Bradley Peters.