[Koha-devel] Re: RFC - installer changes

Galen Charlton galen.charlton at liblime.com
Fri Dec 14 23:46:52 CET 2007

Hi,

On 12/12/07, Galen Charlton <galen.charlton at liblime.com> wrote:
> Tarball with the revised installer:
>
> http://manage-gmc.dev.kohalibrary.com/koha-3.00.00.032.tar.gz

A new tarball reflecting the current state of my tree is available:

http://manage-gmc.dev.kohalibrary.com/koha-3.00.00.035.tar.gz

A summary of the changes (most of which I've already mentioned on koha-devel):

* Dropped requirement to set KOHA_CONF and PERL5LIB to use
command-line tools after a 'standard' or 'single' install.
* Now supports full automation of  perl Makefile.PL.
* DB permissions checks in web installer improved.
* Various bugfixes to the installer
* Plus all of the non-installer work done in HEAD during the past few days.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton