[Koha-devel] too much buttons (librarian interface) => how to solve.

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri Jan 12 14:21:37 CET 2007

Robert Lyon a écrit :
> I'm wondering about the view buttons
>
> Complete view // ISBD view // normal view
>
> if you are in one of these views do you need a button for it too?
>
> eg if you are in ISBD view would you need a button for ISBD view? or
> only need the buttons for the other 2 views
>
> that could save a button right there

there are 2 cons with this idea :
- the buttons where not always at the same place, which is a pain for
the user
- toins created a specific .inc for all places where those buttons have
to be shown, your idea makes this impossible.

>> Paul could they be grouped perhaps with different css "containers"
>> into their different sorts of actions?

Very good suggestion : thus, no need to decide wether we have horizontal
or vertical button, the library & the css decide it.
adopted, toins, will do it immediatly !
--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants