[Koha-devel] Patch to catalogue by itemtypes report

Nicholas van Rheede van Oudtshoorn vanoudt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 02:01:58 CET 2007

Hi all!

I'm the IT guy for the Perth Bible College in Western Australia. We've been
using Koha for the last 2 years or so, and are *very* happy with it. One
thing that we required, however, was a report to show the value of the books
in our library. This was necessary for all sorts of legal reasons.

I patched the itemtypes report to include a third column for the price of
each itemtype, and a grand total price at the bottom. A *very* simple patch.

Would anyone be interested in this patch being submitted? I  know that I've
upgraded twice already (each time having to add the patch in manually
:GRIN:)

Once again, kudos to all the developers!

Nicholas van Oudtshoorn
Perth Bible College