[Koha-devel] Koha with 1&1 hosting?

Waylon Robertson wrobertson1981 at yahoo.co.nz
Mon Jan 22 20:57:07 CET 2007

I have successfully run Koha on a free linux apache mysql perl webhost, freehostia.com. I had no shell access, one mysql database with a 6mb limit, one hostname. All my mysql management was done through phpmysql, including importing of my database. I did not edit any httpd.conf, due to freehostia not supporting me at all. So the answer is.... Koha can pretty much run in any enviroment that has any webserver, that can spawn perl processes, and hosts mysql, or even you could find a free mysql host, if your webserver/perl combo doesn't give you mysql.

Waylon.