[Koha-devel] Re: Assistance

Rob Weir robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Tue Jan 23 05:38:45 CET 2007

Hi Srinivasulu,
You run koha by starting your browser and typing either "opac" or
"intranet" in the address bar. The default user name and password is
koha/koha. If that doesn't work, give us more details of how you did the
install and what errors you are getting. Since you are installing on
winxp, please use the koha-win32 list for any additional questions.

Rob