[Koha-devel] Koha Team IRC Meeting

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Jan 31 15:40:38 CET 2007

Joshua M. Ferraro a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Hoping to schedule an IRC meeting sometime in the next couple weeks,
> could those of you interested in attending send me a list of times
> you're available or not available?

Not available : feb 1, feb 2.
available : feb 5-> 9, feb 12->16

After feb 16, I can't say, my wife, that is still pregnant could be no
more pregnant, but mother of or 4th boy ;-) (although it's supposed to
occur at march,1st, i would not have to choose at the last minute
between an IRC meeting and going with Sandrine to the hospital[1])

[1] and if I really had, sorry, but I would not choose you ;-)
--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants