[Koha-devel] Library network with 2.2.9, strange problem...

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Jun 4 11:09:21 CEST 2007

Hello koha-developpers,

I have a public network (2 branches atm, 11 when all will be deployed)
that are using Koha (2.2.9, with default templates, french)
They face a really strange problem :
desktop A creates an adult borrower, desktop B creates an adult
borrower, destktop A creates a child from the previous created adult and
... the child and adult created from desktop B are mixed, everything is
unuseable.

Desktop A and B dans be in the same branch or in 2 different branches,
the result is the same.
Logins are differents on both desktops.

I can't reproduce it with a copy of their database.

does someone already encounter the problem ? we have investigated the
network config (100% free software) and we haven't discovered any proxy
or strange equipment that could explain the problem.
--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants en logiciels libres et bibliothéconomie