[Koha-devel] Koha Developers' Meeting

Joshua M. Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sat Jun 9 00:05:32 CEST 2007

Hi folks,

OK, I've compiled the list of suggested times and unfortunately,
there are lots of conflicts (not surprising, we're international
after all). The best date/time seems to be Monday June 18th at
19:00 GST/UTC. Here's the time in your area:

http://tinyurl.com/2avkyz

Here's a link to the agenda I've put up. Please add to it as
you see fit:

http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=meetingnotes07jun18

Also, I've been thinking long and hard today about recent growth
in  our community and specifically the upcoming release (3.0).
I'll be sending some mails through this weekend about some
ideas I've got for how to take this community to the next level,
so hang tight for those.

Cheers,