[Koha-devel] news from France

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri Jun 15 18:00:07 CEST 2007

Hello world,

There are 2 libraries in france that are running koha "3.0", from head
CVS repository. One is a migration from Koha 2.2 The tools & method to
migrate are working quite good now (I mean at least in UNIMARC). I've
written some directions on the wiki.

I also have written (in french) a doc that describes all new features.
It's available on www.koha-fr.org (documentation section)
It's provided in PDF. If someone volunteers to do a french => english
translation, just ask for the OpenOffice version. Just note that it's 33
pages long... (with a lot of screenshots -in french too-, but still a
lot of text)

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants en logiciels libres et bibliothéconomie (http://www.koha-fr.org)