[Koha-devel] zebra for multi-marc

VanOrton tsokas at ekt.gr
Wed Jun 13 08:25:38 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I hope this is the place to ask such a question...

I recently installed Zebra and it seems to be exactly what I need! However,
my entire database is in Unimarc whereas the distribution I downloaded
(2.0.14) contains the files needed for USmarc (.abs, .tag, .flt etc). Could
somebody please tell me where I can find those files for the Zebra to work
with Unimarc records?

My records are in ISO2709 form but I could easily convert them to
marcxml-unimarc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!...

Thank you

Nicolas