[Koha-devel] Re: distributed VCS, some thoughts.

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 02:08:32 CET 2007

I think everyone would agree that more checking of code is good. As long as
you and Paul and Josh are willing to put in a bit more time, I imagine
everyone will be all for it. I think the big question is *how much* more
time will it require from you guys. I think only the people currently using
git will be able to help us answer us.

Kyle

--
IT Tech
Crawford County Federated Library System