[Koha-devel] #koha meeting for installer

Bradley Peters koha at moberley.com
Wed Nov 28 00:42:51 CET 2007

MJ Ray wrote, On 27/11/07 05:18 PM:
> You're USian, not Australian, so that's 17:00 +0000 right?

Yes, please post UTC offsets rather than just TZ names. Even if most
people understand the names including the offsets makes sure there is no
ambiguity.

> I think it would be better if people posted them to the mailing list
> or bugs, and posted their candidate patches publicly.

I'm not an active developer, but I am very interested in Koha. I will be
setting up an install and getting more into things in the near future. I
find it kind of disappointing that so little development process appears
to be distributed through this mailing list. Clearly IRC is popular with
  many of the developers, but participating there requires exact time
co-ordination which seems a bit inefficient for a geographical
distributed group.

Sincerely,
Bradley Peters.