[Koha-devel] Statistics development

Deb Bergeron bergeron at macalester.edu
Mon Oct 8 17:42:03 CEST 2007

The stats module at http://koha.liblime.com/cgi-bin/koha/reports-home.pl
displays several types of stats currently available.  Based on this
exchange [see below]  in the Koha wiki FAQs, all stats are kept, is this
correct?

Are you planning to develop any more stats for consortiums?  Can your
stats combine both LOC and Dewey?  Or would this require further
development?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Deb

--