[Koha-devel] Issuing rules

Michael Hafen mdhafen at washk12.org
Tue Oct 9 17:53:51 CEST 2007

I would like to place what little influence I have in favor of this
idea.  I am one of those who had trouble with the way issuing rules
workes in 2.2.  I have gone as far as implementing something very
similar to this already in my install.

I will add that, as I recall, there are two places in the 2.2 code that
I had to change.  I haven't seen the 3.0 code, so that may not be the
case anymore.  I'll look at the 2.2 code to see if I can find the other
place again.

Let's see...  One was in C4/Circulation/Circ.pm::TooMany, also
C4/Circulation/Fines.pm::CalcFine.  I've change CalcFine() so much
though, that it's hard to tell if you will need to make adjustments
there or not.  I suspect you will.