[Koha-devel] Issuing rules

Ryan Higgins rch at liblime.com
Fri Oct 12 05:31:58 CEST 2007

one more request:

change default branch to '*', so that all 'defaults' are handled the same way.
this makes local modifs to the circ subs much easier to manage.

for those currently running '2.9x', a simple
UPDATE issuingrules set branchcode='*' where branchcode='';  should suffice.

I have a syspref-governed mod to issuingrules to commit... it does require this change.  Is there any reason to treat branchcode differently here, Paul?

Ryan Higgins

Providing Open-Source Solutions for Libraries
Migration, Training, Maintenance and Support
Featuring Koha ILS : http://liblime.com/koha