[Koha-devel] Re: zebra installation, was: New Installer in master git tree

Joshua M. Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sun Oct 21 08:35:58 CEST 2007

Hey MJ ... just testing the new installer a bit and I've got a
couple questions:

rewrite-config.PL doesn't seem to do anything, could you explain how it works? I'd like
to change the prefix to /home/jmf/koha

when I do 'make' I get an error:
mkdir /usr/lib/cgi-bin/koha: Permission denied at /usr/share/perl/5.8/ExtUtils/Install.pm line 443
make: *** [pm_to_blib] Error 13

My understanding of how make works is that it compiles in the current dir, and
make install is what moves the files into their final directories ... of course, I
could be wrong ... let me know.

Thanks,