[Koha-devel] Stocktake Report

ZANG zang at zang.co.za
Fri Oct 26 13:40:48 CEST 2007

Hi All

I have to develop some custom reports and functions for a client.
The stocktake report has to have a barcode printed with the item
information.
I am considering using the barcode.pl and barcodeGenerator.pl as a
basis.
The problem is, I do not get any output in the PDF file.
I am new to Perl and get stuck with some elementary issues.

Can someone please tell me where do I see a "warn" message.
I want to use "warn" to give information about the generated sql, etc.
I checked in all log files, but I cannot find it.
Please help!

Regards

Zang