[Koha-devel] Testing Koha 3

Bradley Peters koha at moberley.com
Mon Sep 3 03:22:31 CEST 2007

MJ Ray wrote:
> I don't know.  I've not managed it yet.

Well, at least I know I'm not alone on that then.

> 2. update config files

I may be missing something, but I can't find any Zebra .cfg files in the
Koha 3 repository. I used the ones from CVS repository instead (under
"dev_week"). I also merged the /misc/koha.xml from Git with the
zebraplugin/etc/koha.xml from CVS as the latter had some directives not
in the former.

> 5. Run Web Installer to create database and configure settings

I was able to get to the point of being presented with the web
installer, but the installer entered into a loop at step 3. It first
said it was successful at creating tables but the next button only
restarted step 3.

I am going to try updating from the repository and see if anything changes.

Thanks for your advice.

Bradley Peters.