[Koha-devel] Notices (Letters) and Overdues

Joshua M. Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Wed Sep 19 03:50:02 CEST 2007

Hi folks,

I spent a few minutes today trying to figure out the new 'Letters'
feature in 3.0. First, I renamed it to 'Notices' in the English.
Specifically, I'm wondering how to get what appears to be the start
of a nice workflow engine to actually work. I'm referring to

/cgi-bin/koha/tools/overduerules.pl

It appears like it should allow you to set up triggers for sending
specific notices, and setting patron statuses upon certain events.
There doesn't appear to be a form that can be filled out. Does it
require some specific inputs be filled out beforehand?

Are there a set of back-end cron utilities to support this stuff?

Any light anyone can shed would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,