[Koha-devel] System pref search

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Sep 20 17:59:07 CEST 2007

Owen Leonard a écrit :
> A long time ago the System Preferences page had a search form:
>
> <form action=/cgi-bin/koha/admin/systempreferences.pl method=post>
> 	<input type=text name=searchfield value="">
> 		<input type=reset name=reset value="clr">
> 		</form>
>
> I'm assuming it worked at some point, but at some point it stopped, and now
> the form isn't in the template anymore. Is the search handling stuff still
> in the script? Can someone take a look at see if it can be revivied?

it has been removed (by me iirc) & replaced by the "tab" system. I think
it's much more clear, because you don't have to know the name of the
systempref to find it. You just have to know what it is about, and click

So I think the right way is to remove all references to this search form.

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants en logiciels libres et bibliothéconomie