[Koha-devel] Koha Day - CGI::Carp error handling

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Mon Sep 24 03:36:05 CEST 2007

Mason James wrote:

> The CGI::Carp stuff has been added near the start of Output.pm, so it's
> set up nice and early to handle (and output) any later errors.
> I committed the CGI::Carp stuff to dev_week, but if people like the
> idea, I'll commit it to rel_3 too...
[SNIP]
> ----------------------------------
>
> How does this sound,
> Any improvements suggestions or corrections?

Sounds great. This should go a long way towards finding out the
causes of errors, especially during installation and initial
testing.

Is Output.pm used by all scripts?

cheers
rickw

--
Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services

Traditionally, most of Australia's imports come from overseas.
      -- Keppel Enderbery