[Koha-devel] KohaLa New Item

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Sep 26 11:22:25 CEST 2007

Russel Garlick <rwg at liblime.com> wrote:
> I have added a news item about the upcoming KohaLa meeting to the
> Koha site.  http://www.koha.org/about-koha/news/nr1190752450.html

Thanks Russel.

I'd really like to hear from the potential delegates (Sylvia Bozan,
Francine Masson, Pascale Nalon, Paul Poulain) what they'd do with the
power we could give them to represent us at the meeting.
Realistically, I can't get to Paris next Thursday, but I want to be
part of KohaLa.  It would be awful for KohaLa to be the start of a
French fork project.

Regards,
--
MJ Ray http://mjr.towers.org.uk/email.html tel:+844-4437-237 -