[Koha-devel] KohaLa New Item

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Sep 26 13:13:55 CEST 2007

"Joshua M. Ferraro" <jmf at liblime.com> wrote:
> My understanding is that KohaLa is more of a User's Group
> for the French users of Koha, at least that was the impression
> I got from our discussions at KohaCon. Is that still valid?

I thought that, but Pascale Nalon's recent call included "All those
who would like to take an active part in the development,
documentation, protection, promotion and the distribution of their
preferred free ILS, please send a nomination email".

How can existing developers join?  Can we nominate without being at
the Paris meeting?

Regards,
--
MJ Ray http://mjr.towers.org.uk/email.html tel:+844-4437-237 -