[Koha-devel] KohaLa New Item

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Sep 28 10:50:49 CEST 2007

Rachel Hamilton-Williams <rachel at katipo.co.nz> wrote:
> Is KohaLa meant to be a fork? That would indeed be a shame.

I'm told no, but I think if KohaLa forms without current users and
developers (because I still can't see how we can join as founders),
particularly all the current Kaitiki(sp!), RMs and QAs then it will
start as a sort of fork by default.

I've been sent some documents to review, but they're heavy and I'm
having to brush up my legal French. (French law is code law, unlike
the common law of many English-speaking countries, and that's just the
start of it.)

Regards,