[Koha-devel] correct version of the Net::Z3950

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Apr 1 17:13:05 CEST 2008

"Christian Jhonny Calle J." <christianjhonnycallejahuira at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can anyone help me, I have problems installing Koha-3 beta,
> I need the correct version of the Net::Z3950 and YAZ.

In general, look for the lines like
  'Net::Z3950::ZOOM' => 1.16,
to find what version of a perl module was (should have been) tested.

Non-perl software like YAZ is a little harder.  I've servers running
with both yaz 3.0.16 and yaz 3.0.18, although I'm having some problems
with 3.0.18 indexing SERs which I'm currently tracking down.

> Change S.O. To Centos.

I don't know what that means.

> Roxana Luz

Having different names in the header and footer makes it less likely
that you'll get a reply...

Regards,
--
MJ Ray (slef)