[Koha-devel] Available languages in Koha 3 Beta... and "famfamfam"

Ricardo Dias Marques lists at ricmarques.net
Fri Apr 4 20:17:45 CEST 2008

Hi MJ Ray,

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 2:23 PM, MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> wrote:

> Ricardo Dias Marques asked:
>
> > 1 - Why is "famfamfam" appearing as language?
>
>  I found this answer:
>
>   "<kados:#koha>        arsenic: it was a bug introduced by the
>   release manager (me) and will be fixed in the forthcoming
>   3.0-beta2 (this week)"
>
>  at http://koha.org/cgi-bin/logs.pl?look=plain&startdate=2008040314:01:22&enddate=2008040314:11:22&search=Search

Thank you very much for your reply.  :)

I noticed that, some hours after your reply, Paul Poulain asked a
similar question to Joshua Ferraro (here, in the Koha-devel mailing
list), and Joshua already replied, mentioning that the problem with
the missing languages will be corrected in a Beta 2 version of Koha 3,
scheduled for today:

[Koha-devel] Koha 3.00Beta, language template provided (to joshua)
http://lists.koha.org/pipermail/koha-devel/2008-April/007394.html

Thanks again!

Best wishes,
Ricardo Dias Marques