[Koha-devel] HTML-Template-Expr

James Weinheimer j.weinheimer at aur.edu
Mon Apr 7 13:05:42 CEST 2008

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has used HTML:Template-Expr with Koha? Would there
be any problems using this extension? It would be nice to be able to work
with values in the HTML-Template without having to go into the perl coding.

I haven't worked with Koha 3.0 yet (although I am currently having it
installed). Perhaps 3.0 is completely new and doesn't need these functions?

Thanks,

Jim

James Weinheimer  j.weinheimer at aur.edu

Director of Library and Information Services

The American University of Rome

via Pietro Roselli, 4

00153 Rome, Italy

voice- 011 39 06 58330919 ext. 327