[Koha-devel] NZ English Translation

Henri-Damien LAURENT laurenthdl at alinto.com
Tue Apr 8 12:18:00 CEST 2008

Nicole Engard a écrit :
> This is a great idea! I actually have a list going that I can share of
> terms that are different throughout.  We should certainly have
> different English dictionaries to be the most user friendly.

We also face the same demand here in France.
Academic libraries donot speak the same language as "small" Public
libraries.
So maybe having a way to "patch" translations or change some terms so
that new version could be done easily could be an improvement.
For instance, storing :
initial term /target term
one per line in a file.
And then passing it via a sed command over the po file...

--
Henri-Damien LAURENT