[Koha-devel] Koha 3 Beta 2 - Second step of Web Installer returns blank page for Portuguese language (pt-PT)

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Fri Apr 11 18:40:04 CEST 2008

Hi Ricardo,
  You can download a tar of the latest snapshot here:

http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=Koha;a=snapshot;h=bedb9fffa02605b6ecb4d12f312b8b5d382e27a7

  Assuming you have not modified any code/templates, I think you should be
able to install over top of your existing install. Any db changes should be
detected and your db updated automagically by the web installer.

Regards,
Chris

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 12:11 PM, Ricardo Dias Marques <lists at ricmarques.net>
wrote:

> Hi Joshua,
>
> On Thu, Apr 10, 2008, Joshua Ferraro <jmf at liblime.com> wrote:
>
> >  By Friday the fix I have for this will be pushed, so you can just
> rebase
> >  and pt-PT won't show up :-)
>
> "Rebase"? Oh... I guess you're talking about a operation using "git" -
> http://git.or.cz/
>
> I'm not using git (at least, not yet). I just downloaded the .tar.gz
> file for Koha 3 Beta 2 from Koha's web site.
>
> Best wishes,
> Ricardo Dias Marques
> lists AT ricmarques DOT net

Chris Nighswonger