[Koha-devel] Koha 3.00Beta, language template provided (to joshua)

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Apr 2 15:11:41 CEST 2008

Hello Joshua,

I just see that in the 3.00beta package, the templates are not provided
in the different languages. Thus, to get Koha 3.00beta in French, you
have to use tmpl_process3.pl and generate the french templates.
This is not explained in the install notes, unless i'm mistaken

Have I missed something ? why didn't you generate localized templates
before releasing ? I think, at least for a stable version, we should
provide localized templates, even at the prize of a .tar.gz growth

cheers

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com