[Koha-devel] Vote NOW for the Koha Community Website Theme

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Apr 17 14:28:24 CEST 2008

Joshua Ferraro a écrit :

> It sounds like you and paul prefer aspects of the current koha.org design,
> but I haven't heard any specifics yet. It's very possible we could include
> those aspects into the final plone skin. Either of you care to elaborate on
> what it is about the current design that you like?

I'm not the only one : I've seen that owen has written something on IRC
about that, and chris C. said he agrees with my mail (on irc too)

The question of plone or something else is not my main concern. My main
concern is to have an attractive design.
And I think the actual one is much attractive than the 3 alternatives
suggested for plone.

note: www.koha-fr.org runs spip. We haven't spoken about merging
koha-fr.org on i18n koha.org yet. we will probably ask the french ML
once the new koha.org is set.

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com