[Koha-devel] Installing on Ubuntu 7.10

Ed Veal EVeal at mail.ci.lubbock.tx.us
Thu Apr 17 23:02:06 CEST 2008

I am attempting to install Koha on Ubuntu 7.10 and am getting some dependency errors. I have solved most of them but still have a few outstanding.

Here is what I am getting after I run installer.pl

+++++++++++
 MISSING PERL MODULES

You are missing some Perl modules required by Koha. Please run this again
after installing them. They may be installed by finding packages from your
operating system supplier, or running (as root) the following commands:

export LC_ALL=C

perl -MCPAN -e 'install "ZOOM"'

perl -MCPAN -e 'install "You will need Net::LDAP if you want to authentify
patrons through a LDAP"'
++++++++++++

I have tried running the above commands from root but still get errors. Any assistance?

Ed

Edward Veal  (eveal at mail.ci.lubbock.tx.us)
System Administrator
Lubbock Public Library