[Koha-devel] missing090field.pl error

Galen Charlton galen.charlton at liblime.com
Mon Apr 21 20:36:05 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 10:56 AM, Bernard Shiundu
<BShiundu at strathmore.edu> wrote:
> I'm running a test 22 t0 3.0 upgrade. Everything else runs good but when I
> run the missing090field.pl script it goes through my records (working as it
> should) then suddenly dies with the error code:
>
>  "Can't call method "field" on an undefined value at missing090field.pl line
> 41." Anyone else had this happen to them and any suggestions?

It looks like the record in question was malformed enough that the
GetMarcBiblio call in line 28 was not able to create a valid
MARC::Record object.  I suggest adding code to check for that
condition - hopefully only a few of your bib records have that
problem.

Regards,

Galen
--