[Koha-devel] Dev Work

Lloyd Palfrey Lloyd at wsufftrust.org.uk
Tue Apr 29 16:45:00 CEST 2008

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a company/person to do some development work for us. I'll outline the work that needs to be done and if anybody is up for please contact me. The work needs to be done fairly soon.

- Upgrade to Koha 3.0Beta2 (from Koha 3.0 Alpha)

 - When adding users OPAC username is automatically added as email
   address and the password is 6 random chars. The Password is then emailed to the patron.
   If email address is blank, leave opac user and password blank.

 - Editing of patron types. Change label and hide.

 - split permissions to allow for editing items, but not editing records

Kind Regards,

Lloyd Palfrey
West Suffolk Hospital
T : 01284 713777