[Koha-devel] Label generator broken

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Wed Apr 30 13:30:01 CEST 2008

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 1:19 AM, Bernard Shiundu
<BShiundu at strathmore.edu> wrote:

> Don't know if it's just me but the label generator seems to be broken after
> I refreshed my code from git to version 3.00.00.074.The sample label
> templates are gone and after creating a template I the option to add items
> to batch is gone – I have only two instances of adding patrons to the batch.
Just tested on 3.00.00.075.

I can confirm adding patrons to a batch isn't working, the search box for
searching for patrons in a batch isn't working.

Sample data in the patron batch appears to have 9 items, but none of them
display when you go to edit it.

Templates seem to be working, though there is no default template for printers.

I know a few people have worked on this recently (Joe, Chris N., Ryan, Owen),
any volunteers to do a bit of QA and cleanup on it?

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO migration, training, maintenance, support