[Koha-devel] Label generator broken

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Wed Apr 30 16:02:04 CEST 2008

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 9:11 AM, Joe Atzberger <ohiocore at gmail.com> wrote:
> Josh, you should already have 4 patches from me in queue to remedy these
> (but probably not all) label problems.  I spent a dozen or more hours
> debugging this in support of our clients.  I would be happy to do QA for
> version 3.2's labels code, where I would expect a total overhaul.
I pushed up all four of those this morning before testing. As you mention,
they solve some, but not all of the outstanding issues. For the record, I
completely agree this module needs a total overhaul.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO migration, training, maintenance, support