[Koha-devel] Database Revision Tracking

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri Aug 1 09:00:15 CEST 2008

Jesse Weaver a écrit :
> As part of a process improvement effort we're doing at LibLime, I've
> created the following wiki proposal:
>
> http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:development:dbrevs:start
>
> Please read it and let me know what you think. This is intended as a
> simple replacement for IRC conversations like this:

definetly +++ for me !
And, pls, get the number *before* writing the stuff & commiting. It
happends once (only once, fortunatly), that I claimed a number in my
code, and the number has been taken by someone else. Was boring to fix
it. So, let's go with this page. Thx for the idea !
--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com