[Koha-devel] RFC 3.2 - turn on warnings

Andrew Moore andrew.moore at liblime.com
Wed Aug 6 01:04:53 CEST 2008

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 12:07 PM, Galen Charlton
<galen.charlton at liblime.com> wrote:
> Ideally, all Perl scripts and modules should have warnings enabled by
> the time 3.2 is released.

I'm surprised we haven't done this yet. I hadn't worked on code that
didn't use strict and warnings in years before I started on this. It
makes it so much easier for many people to cooperate on a code base. I
look forward to making this change and think that we can gradually
phase it in on the old code so that it's all safe under warnings by
the next release.

Thanks for pushing us along, Galen!

-Andy