[Koha-devel] Adding to or Editing the Koha Wiki

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Sun Aug 10 13:52:02 CEST 2008

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 4:35 AM, MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> wrote:
> "Owen Leonard" <oleonard at myacpl.org> wrote:
>> For those of you who may be new to Koha, please note that the Koha
>> Wiki is not editable by default. Because of wiki-spam problems in the
>> past, users are required to register and log in to make changes. This
>> is indcated on the Wiki home page by a message at the top, "Login from
>> the link at the bottom of the page and contribute to the content."
>
> Many users enter the wiki not through the homepage.  Please can the
> "Login to edit" be added to the page header instead, so it appears on
> all pages?
Good idea.

> Please can wiki.koha.org and Mailing Lists be added to bugs.koha.org
> so these requests can be tracked more easily?
Yep, also a good idea, I modified the 'www.koha.org' component to
'*.koha.org, Mailing Lists, etc.'', (trying to avoid adding new components
when we have some components that aren't used much.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO migration, training, maintenance, support